Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: need help from someone that is Tech Savy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    need help from someone that is Tech Savy

    OK, let me start over. you know sometimes you buy a bluray that is the whole package. you get the bluray disc + regular dvd disc + a digital copy disc. The digital copy disc is made so you can transfer a digital copy to your computer and watch on there or portable devices. When I transfer this it transfers into WMV format. my daughters MP3 player will only play a MP4 format video file. I've downloaded several converter programs and the same thing happens every time. it will either tell me conversion failed or it will convert but it lookes like it is scrambled and you cant see it. most of the time I can figure these things out but this has me totaly confused and I can not make it work. anyone here had experience that can walk me through some things to try to get this to work.
    thanks
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: need help from someone that is Tech Savy

    It shoud give you an option for itunes which does mp4, but I'm sure it is only "i" compatable. I have a program from xtoysoft, it's a bluray to Ipad converter which allows you to select to make it a mp4 format, try that they have a 30 day trial period so you can convert quite a few blu-rays.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: need help from someone that is Tech Savy

    Which programs have you tried? Might help to know so programs you've not tried can be suggested.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: need help from someone that is Tech Savy

    That is the only Bluray converter I have used. They have a facebook page and I got a free blu to iphone program and downloaded the trial blue ray to ipad. Work pretty good, did have a hang where i would let it run go back to check it,my monitor would be asleep and when I moved the mouse it cused it to han and I have to restart, so I just started it when I would go to bed and be done in the morning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •